Let the chocolate touch the roof of your mouth…
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Sticks (226g) Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1 ¼ Cup (240g) Firmly Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup (100g) Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons (10g) Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups (170g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup (80g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon (5g) Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon (5g) Salt
- 1 ½ Cups (370g) 66% Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and mix into the sugar and butter mixture until fully incorporated. Do not over-mix to prevent dough from becoming bread-like and chewy.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. For the best results, chill overnight.
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
In heaping tablespoons, drop cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, giving each cookie at least four inches of space between each other.
Bake cookies in the middle of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cookies are ready when the center still looks a little raw. Cookie will continue to bake as it cools.
© 2018 Parker Artistry Brands LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Love this post? Let us know!
Click on a star to rate it!
Average Rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this recipe!